Underground Dance Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Dance Music

Oldskool mixtapes

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» UnLoved Threads
Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 8:49 pm by atari

» Vengeance 2 ( Mixes + Tracklist ) 1994
Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 10:06 pm by cenobite

» Last night of the ormonde - (M.Kavanagh&Orbit)
Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 9:57 pm by cenobite

» Dreamscape 2-25 sets complete!
Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 2:53 pm by mehgeme

» The Easygroove Collection
Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 2:52 pm by mehgeme

» Moorzo - Live @ Resurrection Down Royal
Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 8:10 pm by Aaron*B

» Billy Scurry - Live @ The Red Box December 1996
Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 7:43 pm by stench

» Gleave E D 1-15
Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 7:37 pm by mehgeme

» Gleave E D - No.05
Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 7:30 pm by mehgeme

Gallery
Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland Empty

Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PeteW44
The Mods
The Mods
PeteW44

Rep+ : 67

PostSubject: Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland   Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:58 am

This was on a cd so only one side lol!. Must have been sometime around 1999-2000

Cheers
and
Enjoy this blast from the past

PeteW44

Mediafire

Back to top Go down
Toking-Cheese
The Mods
The Mods
Toking-Cheese

Rep+ : 40

PostSubject: Re: Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland   Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:40 pm

I bought a few cds around the end of the 90s to it was also around the 1st planet loves because the same tunes that was on the arena cds was being banged out down there to

Two tracks that summed up the arena the end of the 90s for me . I seen rob.t in scotland at event 2 i think it was and im sure i heard him in the arena around when some ex boxer played . i think it was nigel benn did a dj set lol

thanks again pete rep+
Back to top Go down
http://www.properoldskool.net
millso
P-OS Crew !
P-OS Crew !

Rep+ : 0

PostSubject: Re: Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland   Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:54 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Aaron*B
P-OS Crew !
P-OS Crew !
Aaron*B

Rep+ : 6

PostSubject: Re: Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland   Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 9:54 pm

nice one
Back to top Go down
http://www.oldksoolbeats.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland   Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob Tissera - Live @ The Met Sundissential Ireland
Page 1 of 1